My Child Malaysia – Disney Channel Princess Contest
SOFIA THE FIRST SERIES on DISNEY CHANNEL
(ASTRO CHANNEL 615)
Disney Channel – Princess Line-Up
Be a princess and celebrate all things princess-like with Disney Channel (Astro Channel 615) this month with a special line-up of shows from 23 to 29 September just for you!
23-29 September at 10am
Step into the world of princess and royalty and watch your favourite Disney princess movies such as Tangled, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Aladdin and Little Mermaid.
Sofia the First – Two to Tangu
29 September at 8.30am
Continue to enjoy the adventures of our very own Princess in Training – Sofia The First. Be sure to catch the special episode when beloved Princess Jasmine from Aladdin makes a special appearance in the exclusive Sofia The First episode on 29 September at 8.30am.
Ever wondered what it is like voicing a princess? My Child Malaysia had the opportunity to chat with Ariel Winter who voices Sofia in Sofia the First. Click here to read the interview transcript.
Win exclusive “Princess” prizes from Disney Channel (including a tiara with your name on it!)
Catch the absolutely lovely princess line-up this 23-29 September on Disney Channel (Astro Channel 615).
Then join our unique giveaway contest in just 3 easy steps:
(1) Submit a photo of yourself in your best princess costume.
(2) Tell us the name of the Disney princess who makes an appearance in 'Sofia the First: Two to Tangu' on 29 September 2013.
(3) Email the your photo to email@example.com from 23 September to 6 October 2103. [Subject title of your email: "Princess Contest"]
Remember to include the following details in your email:
a) parent's/guardian's name
b) child’s name
c) child’s year of birth
d) mobile phone no.
You stand the chance to win awesome prizes including three (3X) Grand Prizes of exclusive Disney Channel merchandise (earphones, water bottles, duffel bag) and a personalized princess tiara with your name on it!
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all children aged up to 10 years old (born in 2003 or later), who are residents of Malaysia.
2. Each child is entitled to one entry. But parents with two (2) or more children may send two (2) or more entries, i.e. one (1) per child.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
4. All entries should reach firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 6 October 2013.
5. Winners will be notified via email. You may also check out the contest results on www.mychildmalaysia.com or the Facebook page “My Child Malaysia”.
6. By entering this contest, all parents agree to allow My Child Malaysia to publish the winning photos.
7. The decision of My Child Malaysia is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. My Child Malaysia and the prize sponsor reserve the right to amend any of the ‘Terms & Conditions’ according to their discretion, without prior notice.